DISCLAIMER FOR USE OF THE SPIERS CENTRE FILE TRANSFER FORM (THE FORM)
1. The form is provided by The Spiers Centre on an “as is” basis with no warranties of any kind. The Spiers Centre will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from use of the form.
2. The Spiers Centre disclaims all warranties, express and implied, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness of the form for a particular purpose.
3. The Spiers Centre reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the form (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
4. Documents are uploaded to a virtual private server controlled by Wix.com Ltd. who are a NASEAQ registered public company. This server is not shared with anyone. It is not “public” and is subject to strict security controlled by Wix.com Ltd. The server is hosted in the US and Europe. The data is not “shared” with others including a public platform or utility such as Hotmail or Dropbox.
5. Documents are used for the purpose of providing services including Financial Counselling, Emergency Relief, Financial Capability and other Spiers Centre services you have requested in line with The Spiers Centre's Service Agreement. View Service Agreement
6. The Spiers Centre shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, loss of data, or the like), whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise.
7. The Spiers Centre does not warrant that the form which it provides will be available at all times and will not be held responsible for any form failure whatsoever. The client (“you”) acknowledge and agree that The Spiers Centre will not be responsible for any failure of the form to store files, for the deletion of files transferred, or for the corruption of or loss of any data, information or content contained therein.
8. You agree that you are responsible for safeguarding your file transfers. You agree to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions while using the file transfer form, whether or not you have authorised such activities or actions. You will immediately notify The Spiers Centre of any unauthorised use.
9. You recognise and acknowledge that you are the only person who has the knowledge of your files. You alone have the sole responsibility to ensure that your files are kept in a safe and secure place. The Spiers Centre shall not be liable for any damages (including damages for not being able to restore data or the disclosure of confidential information) resulting from loss, corruption or compromise of these files.
10. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible to ensure that successful transfer and storage of all information has occurred.
11. The Spiers Centre’s liability to you in relation to any claims relating to the form is limited to one (1) dollar.
12. The Spiers Centre will determine in its absolute discretion to print transferred files and will take reasonable care to ensure accurate printing of electronic files. However, we make no warranty or representation, express or implied that the printing will be accurate or complete. The Spiers Centre shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damage resulting from errors in the printing of the electronic files. The Spiers Centre shall not be liable in any way for possible errors or omissions in the contents of the printing.